What movie are you most excited for this fall/winter?

Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Favourite Films of 2011 (11-15)

P52

I've been really lazy but my deadline is always to get my list out before the Oscars so here it goes...

11. Drive
This movie was intense and had great performances. I really enjoy "man with no name films" and I thought Gosling was great as that character.

12. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Here is a link for my review: http://westiemag.posterous.com/mission-impossible-ghost-protocol

13. Warrior
I'm a sucker for boxing movies and even though this is actually a MMA movie it still follows the traditional boxing movie story arc. The main thing that sets this one apart is terrific performances.

14. Martha Marcy May Marlene
Review to come, but don't hold your breath.

15. Another Earth
An incisive look at how young girls mistake changes her life and the life of a small family.

Posted via email from Film Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment