What movie are you most excited for this fall/winter?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

'09 Films Cont...

Here are some other films from '09 that I have seen since making my list or I just missed while making my list.

Futurama: Into The Wild Green Yonder

I don't know how I missed this one while making my list but if I hadn't it would have been in my top ten or higher.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

David Yates has definitely made my favourite Potter films thus far and I definitely enjoyed this one. I am very excited that he will be directing the final two installments as well.

Hunger

An amazing film featuring a terrific performance by MIchael Fassbender.

The Informant!

Matt Damon gives what I believe to be his best performance in Soderbergh's dark comedy that is based on true events.

The Lovely Bones

Peter Jackson goes back to his pre-Lord of the Rings roots in this after life thriller.

Ponyo

If you have never seen a Miyazaki then this one is just as great as any other to start with.

 

 

Posted via web from Film Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment