What movie are you most excited for this fall/winter?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Westie's Favourite Films of 2010 (6-10)

6. 127 Hours
A tremendous true story that really engages you due to the amazing performance by James Franco. Danny Boyle always makes good films.

7. Inception
Christopher Nolan only makes great films, at least I think so. I love the way Nolan created the effects in this film, I love the writing, great cinematography, amazing editing...there are some minor issues I have but it's just a great film.

8. Winter's Bone
This movie made quite an impact on me and had some of this years most frightening and intense scenes. The reason this movie worked so well for me is that it was so real. I believed that the world in this film could actually exist. Also Jennifer Lawrence and John Hawkes were incredible.

9. Black Swan
A crazy and provocative film from the always controversial Darren Aronofsky. Natalie Portman is devastating as someone who sits on the cusp of fulfilling their dreams, only to succeed with devastating results.

10. The Town
This is a terrific heist film. I think that Ben Affleck is a great director. It has good acting and some really good action scenes.

Posted via email from Film Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment